Powerful Creatine Transport and Anabolic Recovery Formula
Promotes increased workout intensity.
Promotes increased explosive power and strength.
Reactor is composed of
of the total available free energy
|Primary Usage ■||Secondary Usage □||Use Before Training||Use During Training||Use After Training|
|Growth, Strength & Recovery||■||■|
Power, Strength, Hypertrophy & Recovery
|Primary Use Instructions|
Creatine dosage should be individualized according to body weight:
< 80 kg - 4 level scoops (40 g) in 300 ml cold water.
Promotes increased explosive power and strength
- Fuels high-intensity explosive bouts and strength training dependant on the ATP-PCr system by increasing phosphocreatine availability in muscles.
- The combination of whey protein peptides and fast releasing carbohydrates (maltodextrin) increases muscular creatine uptake.
- Reactor contains 100 % bio-available creatine monohydrate which is the most clinically effective form of creatine.
Potent post-workout anabolic activator
- The combination of carbohydrate and fast absorbing protein peptides promotes glucose transport into muscle cells, ensuring rapid glycogen replenishment and promoting muscle synthesis post-workout.
- Whey protein peptides spares lean muscle breakdown and reduces tissue damage, with fast absorption and delivery to working muscles.
Cell-volumisers and pH-buffering agents
- Increased availability of phosphocreatine may reduce anaerobic glycolysis and lactic acid formation. The resulting lower hydrogen build-up delays muscle fatigue.
- Reactor contains Beta-Alanine which supports improved power output, lactate threshold, protein synthesis and promotes cell volumisation.
- Protein peptides have pH-buffering properties, delaying the onset of fatigue.
- Added minerals replace lost electrolytes and buffer the accumulation of waste products during training.
Potent Nitric Oxide-agents L-Citrulline malate & L-Arginine
- The L-Citrulline malate and L-Arginine combination synergistically increases plasma arginine and promotes nitric oxide (NO) synthesis leading to increased muscle blood flow (vasodilation), increased nutrient uptake, improved muscle contraction and oxygenation.
CREATINE IS NOT RECOMMENDED:
- For use by children and adolescents <16 years of age.
- In high risk patients with heart & liver diseases, and those with pre-existing renal disease or risk of renal dysfunction.
- Contains no stimulants and all ingredients are deemed legal substances by WADA.
- Statements made for dietary supplements are generally not reviewed by regulatory authorities. This product is not intended to treat, diagnose or prevent disease.
- Supplements should not replace balanced nutritional intake.
Typical Nutritional Information
|Per 100 g||Per 40 g serving||Per 50 g serving||Per 60 g serving||%NRV*
Per 50 g
|Protein||19.0 g||7.6 g||9.5 g||11.4 g||17|
Of which: Total Sugar
< 0.1 g
< 0.1 g
< 0.1 g
Of which: Saturated Fat
|Dietary Fibre||0.0 g||0.0 g||0.0 g||0.0 g||NA|
|Total Sodium||356.0 mg||142.0 mg||178.0 mg||214.0 mg||NA|
|Folic Acid (B9)||67.0 µg||8|
|Niacin (B3)||2.5 mg||8|
|Pantothenic Acid (B5)||1.0 mg||9|
|Pyridoxine (B6)||0.4 mg||11|
|Riboflavin (B2)||0.2 mg||8|
|Thiamine (B1)||0.3 mg||10|
|Vitamin B12||0.4 µg||8|
|Vitamin C||50.0 mg||25|
|Vitamin E||7.5 mg||25|
|Potassium||126.0 mg||50.4 mg||63.0 mg||75.6 mg||NA|
|Added Beta-Alanine||3.2 g||1.3 g||1.6 g||1.9 g||NA|
|Creatine||5.1 g||2.0 g||2.6 g||3.1 g||NA|
|Added L-Arginine||1.0 g||0.4 g||0.5 g||0.6 g||NA|
|Added L-Glutamine||4.5 g||1.8 g||2.3 g||2.7 g||NA|
|Added L-Citrulline||1.0 g||0.4 g||0.5 g||0.6 g||NA|
*Nutrient Reference Values (NRVs) for individuals 4 years and older.
NA – No set NRV.
Information as per National Food Composition Tables by the South African Medical Research Council (MRC) and Supplier Ingredient Information Files.
Amino Acid Profile
Total branched chain amino acids
|g/ 50g serving|
Total other amino acids
|g/ 50g serving|
|Aspartic acid/ Asparagine||0.25|
Maltodextrin, Sucrose, Creatine Monohydrate, Whey-derived Protein Peptides, L-Glutamine, Beta-Alanine, Fructose, L-Citrulline Malate, Food Acid, Minerals (Sodium Chloride, Dipotassium Phosphate, Magnesium Carbonate), L-Arginine, Flavouring, Choline Bitartrate, Non-nutritive Sweetener Blend (Sodium Cyclamate – Saccharin), Vitamins, Colourant.
NO ADDED PRESERVATIVES
Contains: Cow’s Milk, Sulphites.
PRODUCED IN SOUTH AFRICA
Quality & Banned Substance Free Guarantee
All products are produced in our own plant. PVM is FSSC 22000 certified – an internationally recognised food safety management system. The FSSC 22000 Food Safety System Certification is fully recognized by the Global Food Safety Initiative (GFSI) and is based on existing ISO Standards.
As part of our Code of Ethics, PVM guarantees that all our products are of the highest quality and that all ingredients used are deemed legal substances by WADA (World Anti-Doping Agency) and approved by governmental regulatory health authorities.