High Protein Meal Replacement
Promotes lean mass synthesis and maintenance.
High quality protein blend for a precision release of amino acids.
Sustaining meal replacement contributing to total calorie intake & recovery.
Supports the immune system.
Contains 33 g Protein per serving and the pre-biotic fibre, Inulin.
Fusion Mass is composed of
of the total available free energy
|Primary Usage ■||Secondary Usage □||Use Before Training||Use During Training||Use After Training|
|Growth & Strength||Maintenance||□||■|
Growth & Strength
|Primary Use Instructions|
Meal replacement for active people participating in sport as well as those following strength training workouts wishing to promote muscle growth and strength.
Nutrient profile is suitable for recovery purposes after strenuous events and strength training sessions.
Add 75 g (6 level scoops) to 350 ml cold water and blend or shake until all the powder has dissolved. Have 1-3 servings daily.
Ideally, use Reignite directly after strength training and Fusion Mass an hour later.
|Secondary Use Instructions|
Meal replacement for all active people wishing to maintain lean muscle mass and to reduce body fat.
Ideal for any person wishing to add more quality protein and energy to their diet.
Add 75 g (6 level scoops) to 350 ml cold water and blend or shake until all the powder has dissolved.
High protein meal replacment
- The macronutrient-ratio ensures immediate as well as prolonged energy levels.
- Maltodextrin, a polysaccharide, is the predominant carbohydrate source and elicits a great insulinotrophic effect. It is absorbed quickly and has a protein sparing effect.
- Contains Inositol which aids nervous system function and insulin control. Insulin control influences blood glucose control and energy levels.
- Choline plays a role in the central nervous system.
Promotes lean muscle mass synthesis
- Contains Milk Proteins, Whey Isolate, Whey Concentrate, Casein and Egg Albumin that ensure a continuous release of nitrogen replenishing amino acids.
- Precise formulation of multiple High Biological Value proteins guarantees favourable amino acid release to support muscle synthesis and maintenance of lean muscle mass.
- Anabolic Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAAs) supports muscle growth and strength.
- Provides sufficient energy from carbohydrates and fat to ensure that the available protein is used for muscle synthesis and not as an expensive energy source.
Promotes body fat reduction
- Protein has a greater thermogenic effect than carbohydrates or fats that may support the reduction of body fat.
- Protein and fibre prolongs satiety.
Benefit the immune system
- L-Glutamine benefits the immune system.
- Contains approximately 33% the NRV* per serving of most vitamins and minerals.
- Inulin is a pre-biotic fibre flora that may support the immune system.
- PVM Nutritional Sciences guarantees that all ingredients are deemed legal substances by WADA.
- Statements made for dietary supplements are generally not reviewed by regulatory authorities. This product is not intended to treat, diagnose or prevent disease.
- Supplements should not replace balanced nutritional intake.
- Test during training first before consuming during competition.
Typical Nutritional Information
|Per 100 g powder||Per 75 g serving in 350 ml cold water||75 g Powder in 350 ml skimmed milk||100 g Powder in 500 ml skimmed milk||%NRV*
Per 75 g serving in cold water
|Protein||44.00 g||33.00 g||44.70 g||60.73 g||59|
Of which: Total Sugar
Of which: Saturated Fat
: Mono-unsaturated Fat
: Poly-unsaturated Fat
|Dietary Fibre||3.47 g||2.60 g||2.60 g||3.47 g||NA|
|Total Sodium||127.73 mg||95.80 mg||277.80 mg||387.73 mg||NA|
|Biotin||13.07 µg||9.80 µg||16.50 µg||22.67 µg||33|
|Choline||103.70 mg||77.30 mg||77.30 mg||103.70 mg||14|
|Folic Acid||177.07 µg||132.80 µg||151.00 µg||203.07 µg||33|
|Inositol||102.00 mg||76.50 mg||76.50 mg||102.00 mg||NA|
|Niacin (B3)||7.07 mg||5.30 mg||5.70 mg||7.67 mg||33|
|Pantothenic Acid||2.27 mg||1.70 mg||2.90 mg||3.93 mg||34|
|Pyridoxine (B6)||0.93 mg||0.70 mg||0.80 mg||1.13 mg||41|
|Riboflavin (B2)||0.53 mg||0.40 mg||0.90 mg||1.23 mg||31|
|Thiamine (B1)||0.67 mg||0.50 mg||0.60 mg||0.87 mg||42|
|Vitamin A||394.00 µg||295.50 µg||299.70 µg||400.00 µg||33|
|Vitamin B12||1.33 µg||1.00 µg||2.40 µg||3.33 µg||42|
|Vitamin C||43.07 mg||32.30 mg||36.50 mg||49.07 mg||32|
|Vitamin D||6.53 mg||4.90 mg||4.90 mg||6.53 mg||33|
|Vitamin E||6.53 mg||4.90 mg||5.00 mg||6.73 mg||33|
|Calcium||578.67 mg||434.00 mg||865.20 mg||1194.67 mg||33|
|Chloride||10.67 mg||8.00 mg||358.00 mg||510.67 mg||NA|
|Chromium||14.67 µg||11.00 µg||14.90 µg||20.27 µg||31|
|Copper||0.13 mg||0.10 mg||0.10 mg||0.19 mg||11|
|Iron||3.73 mg||2.80 mg||2.80 mg||3.73 mg||16|
|Magnesium||184.67 mg||138.50 mg||177.70 mg||240.67 mg||33|
|Phosphorus||330.40 mg||247.80 mg||602.00 mg||836.40 mg||20|
|Potassium||504.40 mg||378.30 mg||959.30 mg||1334.40 mg||NA|
|Selenium||22.67 µg||17.00 µg||24.40 µg||33.27 µg||31|
|Zinc||4.80 mg||3.60 mg||5.00 mg||6.80 mg||33|
|Added L-glutamine||0.50 g||0.38 g||0.38 g||0.50 g||NA|
*Nutrient Reference Values (NRVs) for individuals 4 years and older.
NA – No set NRV.
Amino Acid Profile
Total Branched Chain Amino Acids
|g/ 75 g cold water serving|
Total Other Amino Acids
|g/ 75 g cold water serving|
Whole Milk Powder, Maltodextrin, Whey Protein Isolate (Dairy), Sucrose, Whey Protein Concentrate (Dairy), Calcium Caseinate (Dairy), Milk Protein Concentrate, Egg Albumin, Fructose, Inulin, Flavourings, L-Glutamine, Thickener, Non-nutritive Sweetener Blend (Sodium Cyclamate – Saccharin), Minerals (Magnesium Oxide, Calcium Carbonate, Ferrous Sulphate, Selenium Amino Acid Chelate, Zinc Oxide, Chromium Chloride), Choline, Inositol, Vitamins.
NO ADDED COLOURANTS. NO ADDED PRESERVATIVES. Contains: Sulphites.
Whole Milk Powder, Maltodextrin, Whey Protein Isolate (Dairy), Sucrose, Whey Protein Concentrate (Dairy), Calcium Caseinate (Dairy), Milk Protein Concentrate, Egg Albumin, Fructose, Inulin, Flavourings, L-Glutamine, Thickener, Non-nutritive Sweetener Blend (Sodium Cyclamate – Saccharin), Colourant, Minerals (Magnesium Oxide, Calcium Carbonate, Ferrous Sulphate, Selenium Amino Acid Chelate, Zinc Oxide, Chromium Chloride), Choline, Inositol, Vitamins.
NO ADDED PRESERVATIVES. Contains: Sulphites.
Whole Milk Powder, Whey Protein Isolate (Dairy),Maltodextrin, Sucrose, Whey Protein Concentrate (Dairy), Calcium Caseinate (Dairy), Milk Protein Concentrate, Egg Albumin, Fructose, Cocoa Powder, Inulin, Flavourings, L-Glutamine, Thickener, Non-nutritive Sweetener Blend (Sodium Cyclamate – Saccharin), Minerals (Magnesium Oxide, Calcium Carbonate, Ferrous Sulphate, Selenium Amino Acid Chelate, Zinc Oxide, Chromium Chloride), Choline, Inositol, Vitamins.
NO ADDED COLOURANTS. NO ADDED PRESERVATIVES
PRODUCED IN SOUTH AFRICA
Quality & Banned Substance Free Guarantee
All products are produced in our own plant. PVM is FSSC 22000 certified – an internationally recognised food safety management system. The FSSC 22000 Food Safety System Certification is fully recognized by the Global Food Safety Initiative (GFSI) and is based on existing ISO Standards.
As part of our Code of Ethics, PVM guarantees that all our products are of the highest quality and that all ingredients used are deemed legal substances by WADA (World Anti-Doping Agency) and approved by governmental regulatory health authorities.